Join us, as we work towards a better world shaped and shared by all
Careers at ISC
Join the mission-driven team at the Institute for Sustainable Communities! You’ll be an integral part of our work helping local leaders create sustainable communities and tackle climate disruption in the United States and Asia.
Interested in working at ISC?
Commitment to Diversity
ISC is committed to a diverse workplace and highly encourages women, persons with disabilities, and people from diverse racial, ethnic and cultural backgrounds to apply.
We offer a friendly, open work environment, excellent benefits and the opportunity to make a difference in communities around the world.
Benefits for qualified US-based staff include:
- Medical Plan with HRA
- Dental Plan, 100% paid for employee and family members
- 403b Retirement Plan, with an automatic 2% ISC contribution and up to 4% matching contribution
- Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical, Dependent Care, Parking and Transit
- Casual and Flexible Work Environment
- Appreciation of Work-Life Balance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
Equal Opportunity Employment
ISC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. In addition to federal law requirements, ISC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location and country in which the organization operates.